Cardiology Physicians – Newark Location
Abby Medical Center
One Centurian Drive Suite 200
Newark, DE 19713
North Wilmington Location – Foulkstone Plaza
1401 Foulk Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
Cardiology Physicians offers a full range of cardiovascular diagnostic testing. This includes both exercise and pharmacologic stress testing with nuclear imaging. We also offer diagnostic cardiac ultrasound as well as stress testing with echocardiographic imaging.
We have recently expanded our laboratory services to include carotid doppler ultrasound and ankle-brachial indexing. These studies can be scheduled through our office. We look forward to serving you and your ongoing cardiovascular care needs.
- Plain Stress (Treadmill only)
- Exercise Stress Echocardiogram
- Dobutamine Stress Echo
- Exercise Stress Cardiolite
- Lexiscan Cardiolite
- Dobutamine Cardiolite
Patient Instructions For Stress Testing
- Nothing to eat or drink 4 hours prior to study.
- If patient is a diabetic, a light breakfast is suggested.
- You should remain on all medications unless otherwise ordered by your physicians.
- A copy of your most recent EKG, if available, should be sent to our lab by your physician.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and loose fitting clothing.
- Please obtain referral from primary care physician prior to study if required.
- Please bring a list of all your medications with you to the visit.
- No caffeine products 12 hours prior to study.
Cardiology Physicians, P.A. provides many important vascular tests, including:
- Carotid Doppler Ultrasound
- Ankle Brachial Index
- Ankle Brachial Index w/ Toe Brachial Index
- Arterial Duplex Ultrasound – Lower Extremity
- Venous Duplex Ultrasound
- Abdominal Aortic Duplex Ultrasound*
- Renal Artery Duplex Ultrasound*
*Nothing to eat or drink 4 hours prior to study
OTHER DIAGNOSTIC TESTING
- 2D Echocardiogram w/ Doppler
- 24 Hour Holter Monitor
- 30 Day Loop Monitor
- Muga Scan
- Myocardial Viability Study